Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Made it 7 months without a Jeep...

Old 03-02-2016, 05:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Made it 7 months without a Jeep...

Last August, I thought I'd try something else and hopped into a fast German ride for a while. Traded in my very nicely built 2014 billet Rubicon and regretted it almost immediately. As of today, I'm back in the Jeep world with a new 2016 black Rubicon 4 door - all I can say is it feels damn good to be back. I thought the grass might be greener with a different kind of ride, but nothing beats the Jeep life for me. This is my 5th JK and 7th Wrangler overall. I keep telling myself that I'm going to leave this one stock for a while, but you know how that goes....

Looking forward to some wheeling and seeing you local New England guys and gals soon...

Greg

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0067.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	639458
Old 03-03-2016, 03:12 AM
JK Freak

Default Trade back

Originally Posted by MarbleheadGuy
Last August, I thought I'd try something else and hopped into a fast German ride for a while. Traded in my very nicely built 2014 billet Rubicon and regretted it almost immediately. As of today, I'm back in the Jeep world with a new 2016 black Rubicon 4 door - all I can say is it feels damn good to be back. I thought the grass might be greener with a different kind of ride, but nothing beats the Jeep life for me. This is my 5th JK and 7th Wrangler overall. I keep telling myself that I'm going to leave this one stock for a while, but you know how that goes....

Looking forward to some wheeling and seeing you local New England guys and gals soon...

Greg

Attachment 639458
Did the same thing a few weeks ago. Traded my RED 14 Mustang GT with only 1800 mi. for another NEW Wrangler. Surprisingly, don't miss the Mustang yet!
Old 03-03-2016, 04:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome back!! Hit Eric up at OffroadElements.com. He's a forum sponsor and up your way. Tell him Scooby sent ya!!
Old 03-03-2016, 06:42 AM
JK Newbie

you should have known better lol welcome back to the family
Old 03-03-2016, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I've done this... more than once.

Welcome back to the family!

Quick Reply: Made it 7 months without a Jeep...