Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lucky I own a Jeep

Old 02-25-2011, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by finnd1
oh what I would have given to be able to crawl. but with no arms to pull myself along . . .
First liar has no chance. I'm going to quit while I'm a head.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys up north have to understand, we got about 2 inches here in central Alabama and they shut down everything!!! All the schools closed, everyone bought up all the generators, water, and beanie weenies they could find!!
Old 02-25-2011, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheKid25
you guys up north have to understand, we got about 2 inches here in central Alabama and they shut down everything!!! All the schools closed, everyone bought up all the generators, water, and beanie weenies they could find!!
You're not suppose to tell them that! I waas getting prepared to tell them about the Gubna calling out the National Guard and declaring this a disaster area.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:40 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TheKid25
Same deal in North Carolina, if it looks like it might snow they close the schools - my kids (grown now) were raised in Colorado and just laugh.
But we do have great snow removal, it's called SOLAR.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Goeagles88
Yeah...it was like 75 here in Baton Rouge...been like that for 2 weeks. I hear we have a cold spell coming for Mardi Gras. Possibly in the 60's. I may even have to put on the heater.
If it gets down to 60 degrees does that make it harder to hand out beads?
Old 02-25-2011, 12:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Work in Progress - JK
Same deal in North Carolina, if it looks like it might snow they close the schools - my kids (grown now) were raised in Colorado and just laugh.
But we do have great snow removal, it's called SOLAR.
I don't recall seeing any solar panels the last time I drove through.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Pretty sure he was being facetious guys...
Old 02-25-2011, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think blizzard season may be over with, so today I am in the process of learning how to put my Trektop on. I have the hard top off and the surrounds on.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Clay
I think blizzard season may be over with, so today I am in the process of learning how to put my Trektop on. I have the hard top off and the surrounds on.
Only about 3 ft of snow on the ground right now and some rain in the forecast. I usually put my trek top on in March, was actually thinking about putting it on this weekend. a few more blizzards to go but basicly winter is over.

Quick Reply: Lucky I own a Jeep