Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Love my JK

Old 01-03-2013, 07:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love my JK

So I have read the numerous threads about how dirty the TB can get and how it should be cleaned. Well I finally got around to it, after 72000 miles, and this is what I found...
Click image for larger version

Name:	TB2.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	405120
I was very surprised and happy because hopefully this means not a lot of crap has gotten past the air filter and into the engine. it makes me wonder how those other TB got so dirty? Maybe a CAI? Anyways, I gave it a quick couple of sprays with the cleaner and then back together she went.

I just wanted to note another positive experience with my lovely JK. All I hear sometimes is the negative about them.

Last edited by ninjajmoney; 01-03-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Quick Reply: Love my JK