Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lost my 2011 to this Bitch Sandy

Old 11-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Truly sorry for your loss. Commando is my favorite color out now, so congratulations on the new purchase.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:37 PM
JK Junkie

I think that makes up for sandy real quick. Plus you got the new engine. Real nice! Congrats. But sorry you had to deal with that bitch
Old 11-19-2012, 04:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good... glad you are okay. Post some pics when you get it lifted!!
Old 11-20-2012, 01:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 101gargoyles
More info required for insurance purposes.
Are we to understand you were out on a storm flooded beach during a hurricane that was well publisized, had killed at least 16 people before it even got to the U.S. and evacuations were underway?
If you had a lift on that thing...neither God or the stealership will help you either

It was in front of my house in Long beach NY....I lost the house, Jeep, etc.....No rescues....
Old 11-20-2012, 01:04 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for all the kind words......I too love the new color....And the new engine rocks with the 4.10's
Old 11-20-2012, 01:56 AM
JK Freak

time to change your signature. congrats on the new rig, but sorry about getting faced by the storm
Old 11-20-2012, 03:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by conifers4
I don't know the OP but I think he was more worried about his life and his loved ones lives. He didn't say he was out during the storm, he lives in Long Beach according to his info, that area was battered hard! Maybe he did evacuate and had to leave everything behind hence losing his Jeep. Let's not Monday morning quaterback on details we know nothing about. I'm sure him and his family went through enough.
Wow, good job taking the light sense of humor out of a sh!tty situation and talk about not Mon. Morn quarterbacking on details that nothing is known about right after you gave 4 instances yourself, lol It's ok though, I got what 101gargoyles was saying.

and to the OP, glad everyone is ok. My cousins are in NJ and they ended up being ok...thank god.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hurricane Isabel took out my lifted and modded ZJ in 2003. I feel your pain buddy. Your Commando Rubi is sweet though
Old 11-20-2012, 03:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepchief
Wow, good job taking the light sense of humor out of a sh!tty situation and talk about not Mon. Morn quarterbacking on details that nothing is known about right after you gave 4 instances yourself, lol It's ok though, I got what 101gargoyles was saying.

and to the OP, glad everyone is ok. My cousins are in NJ and they ended up being ok...thank god.
I see how he took what 101gargoyles was saying in a bad way, my first thought was that it was kind of a dick thing to say after all of what these people had to go through.

OP congrats on the new Jeep, glad it worked out for you.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepchief

I guess my sense of humor is poor

Quick Reply: Lost my 2011 to this Bitch Sandy