Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Looking for snorkel with rack pics

Old 02-13-2011, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for snorkel with rack pics

I am looking a buying a rack for my JKU softtop. I also realize i need a snorkel if i plan on playing on the trails with water crossing near where i live. It anyone has any pictures of their JK with a rack any snorkel it would be helpful. I am looking at the smittybilt, body armor, and garage pro. Thanks guys
Old 02-13-2011, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks ECHO. I wasn't sure if they would fit together but from the looks they should.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Saw you listed smittybilt, body armor, and garage pro for rack, but which snorkel are you looking at?

Few folks on here (self included) are running AEV with Gobi rack...zero fit issues. Helps if we know what you're looking at buying.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have been looking at the aev.

Quick Reply: Looking for snorkel with rack pics