Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Looking for pictures of a certain JK

Old 06-22-2007, 05:10 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cowboypunk
I must agree.. that really looks great. I still really like the stock wheels. I have searched high and low found some nice reems but something with the stock rims that are still very appealing wouldnt you agree?
I agree the look is good, I love my stockers too...BUT they scratch real easy. Mine look like hell, so when I run these tires out and move up to 35s I'll get new rims that sink in a little more to avoid trail scratches.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The lift looks a lot like a RE 4.5" LA. The silver rear arms give it away. 37s look good on it but doesn't that seem like too much tire for the stock rims? Maybe not... since they are 12.50's and not the typical 13.50's like on most 37s.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:36 AM
JK Newbie

my guess is RE by the rear arms and the skid plate

according to the post i got it from it was at a show or something (cannot find original post) i have no specs other than what it looks like.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

I like the look with just two doors off. I didn't think it would look good.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Duke
Thats the one. Thanks.

Any idea what size tires those Iroks are? I'm guessing they are the 37x12.5x17's?

That is about the stance that I'm looking for. For lift I'm going to run the 3" FT Ultimate, a 3/4" front spacer, and a 1" body lift (all on order now), and was looking at either those tires of the 37x12.5x17 BFG Krawlers.
That's actually my jeep, and what's funny is that I haven't ever posted any pictures of it on the forum, somebody snapped that prior to the Jamboree in St. Francisville, Louisiana. They are 37x12.50x17 irok radials. I love these tires, first time I've owned a set. Any ideas on a front spacers, maybe 3/4" to 1" to take the rake out?
Old 06-23-2007, 12:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

It is a 4.5" re long arm, and I think the tire width vs. stock wheel with is ok due to the amount of sidewall. Been great so far, I will let you guys know if I have any problems. BTW, if you guys do find the original thread with that picture, I would like to know who posted so I can say hello to a local wheeler.

Thanks,

Cajun
Old 06-23-2007, 12:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cajun-jk
That's actually my jeep....
Any other pictures?

Thanks.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have a few from the trail ride I will try to post.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
JK Newbie

Cajun,

Nice Jeep. Last time I was in your neck of the woods (Right after Katrina hit) all hell was breaking loose! Hope you all are doing much better.

So how does your Jeep drive with the stock 4.11 gears? Or did you swap out the gears already? What size stock rims do you have? And how long did the RE 4.5" lift take to install?

TKS,
Gar
Old 06-25-2007, 10:33 AM
JK Newbie

Default My dream Jeep!

Cajun....I absolutely love your Jeep...I had already planned almost the exact same setup on my Rubicon 4-door when i get it next week. only diff was thinking about different tires and adding AEV hood. Now that i've seen pics of yours, I know its the way to go.......

couple of questions,

What rear bumper did you go with? any other mods you have made? and can we please see some hi-res images from diff angles of your insanely sweet Rubi!

Thanks,

Jer

Quick Reply: Looking for pictures of a certain JK