Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Looking for pictures of a certain JK

Old 06-21-2007, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for pictures of a certain JK

On a thread several weeks ago I saw a picture of a red 4dr with only its front doors removed. It was lifted and had its hard top and rear doors in place. Can anyone find that picture? Thanks.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

took me about 2 minutes to find this thread https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/panels-front-doors-off-9127/ ...not the red one, but the same look you're after.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, that JK looks great, did a lot to it. Rescue Green, Bad A$$ Color.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
took me about 2 minutes to find this thread https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9127 ...not the red one, but the same look you're after.
Thanks, but I am looking for a certain Jeep. I saw it and new I wanted my to have a similar look, but know I can't find the pictures.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:40 PM
JK Newbie

I bet you mean this one i have a huge crush on it my self

any one know what front bumper that is
Old 06-21-2007, 08:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bult4mud

It is an AEV Bumper. http://www.aev-conversions.com/
Old 06-21-2007, 10:18 PM
JK Freak

feewww,...that is prolly one of the cleanest best looking jks on this site...what are the specs on it...it looks like a 4" lift and 35s? whos is it
Old 06-22-2007, 04:15 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cowboypunk
I must agree.. that really looks great. I still really like the stock wheels. I have searched high and low found some nice reems but something with the stock rims that are still very appealing wouldnt you agree?

I agree, I love my stockers, that is why I am leaning towards the Silver Pintlers. Closest thing I can find that appeals to me the same way.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:22 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cowboypunk
I must agree.. that really looks great. I still really like the stock wheels. I have searched high and low found some nice reems but something with the stock rims that are still very appealing wouldnt you agree?
Originally Posted by JKJoe
I agree, I love my stockers, that is why I am leaning towards the Silver Pintlers. Closest thing I can find that appeals to me the same way.
Yup. Love my stock wheels, no plans on replacing them. I toyed with the idea, but just couldnt find anything i liked better to the point that i was willing to spen $5-600 plus to replace something i already own.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bult4mud

Thats the one. Thanks.

Any idea what size tires those Iroks are? I'm guessing they are the 37x12.5x17's?

That is about the stance that I'm looking for. For lift I'm going to run the 3" FT Ultimate, a 3/4" front spacer, and a 1" body lift (all on order now), and was looking at either those tires of the 37x12.5x17 BFG Krawlers.

Quick Reply: Looking for pictures of a certain JK