Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Look "Whoo" I crossed paths with in my Jeep!

Old 02-24-2012, 04:31 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whoa! That is wild
Old 02-24-2012, 05:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKFox
Yesterday morning I left a couple of minutes early to work, at around 4:30 am. As I was driving at about 35 mph, I noticed a bird take off from the ground up and into my jeep. I didn't hear a thump or feel any impact, so I assumed that the bird rolled & cleared from underneath my jeep. When I parked, I glanced at my grill & inbetween my winch there was a bird stuck. I had no idea wheather if it was dead or alive. He had went in head first, with his body in a akward position. I poked at it with gift wrapping tissue that I had found to maybe brush it off & run! Then I saw the feathers ruffle. I immedietly ran into work, got a long stick & started to help the bird up, to get it unstuck. His head was free & he seemed dazed. As I looked closer at his face, I was taken back by what I had ran into... an OWL! As he gazed up at me I appologized for running into him, but then again we ran into each other by accident. The OWL seemed shakened up a bit, but ok as his head followed my every movement & his cute eyes never left mine. What are the chances of this happening?

Attachment 281411

I did go back an hour later to check if the Owl was still there, but he had flown away.
My Jeep made an "AMAZING" friend!
That is one of the coolest JEEP pics ever!!

Quick Reply: Look "Whoo" I crossed paths with in my Jeep!