Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Look Ma No Fenders

Old 02-09-2012, 11:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stock one for now. It seems to be holding up fine. Just tried to rock it the other day to make sure after the last trip out and all seems fine. I would be curious to see the D-Rings you are talking about. I was thinking of plating over them myself and bending a little DOM soon try to match the front… just time and that is not always plentiful.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the Pics. It helps immensely. I really like these fenders, but they are way narrower than my full width rear bumper. Saved me from finding out the hard way $$$
Old 02-10-2012, 01:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DIRTNROCKS
Stock one for now. It seems to be holding up fine. Just tried to rock it the other day to make sure after the last trip out and all seems fine. I would be curious to see the D-Rings you are talking about. I was thinking of plating over them myself and bending a little DOM soon try to match the front… just time and that is not always plentiful.
heres a pic of the D-rings, im sure there are more out there, this is only pic i have saved right now. (Not my jeep but i like it)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00044.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	276258  
Old 02-26-2012, 03:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by D_engel
Thanks for the Pics. It helps immensely. I really like these fenders, but they are way narrower than my full width rear bumper. Saved me from finding out the hard way $$$
Cool good to know. That is the good thing abotu these Forums

Quick Reply: Look Ma No Fenders