Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Look Ma No Fenders

Old 01-22-2012, 07:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look Ma No Fenders

Fenders Off...

In theory the new Flats should be in my hot little hands tomorrow so in preparation I took the old ones off. Sorry for the night pictures I finished up a side job and did not get home till about 5. The back fenders are literally held on with just plastic clips. The front had SIX even though the instructions I found on line say remove FIVE screws. All in all easy removal i will post the finished product once it is done.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually really love the look of no fenders. I saw a guy on here just do a no fender kit and it looked amazing.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I actually really love the look of no fenders. I saw a guy on here just do a no fender kit and it looked amazing.

thats sick. I really dig the no fender setup, but would get pulled over for sure around here.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:03 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bosox5

thats sick. I really dig the no fender setup, but would get pulled over for sure around here.
Ditto. Maybe someone can come up with a fender that would clip on and look like this when it's off
Old 01-23-2012, 07:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rebelyell22
Ditto. Maybe someone can come up with a fender that would clip on and look like this when it's off
check out the trailmods fenders, pretty nice fender setup for removal system for when you wheel.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Trail***s Representative

If you like the Trailmods flares give me a call and I will see what I can do for you!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bosox5

check out the trailmods fenders, pretty nice fender setup for removal system for when you wheel.
Good lord.....those are HIGH
Old 01-24-2012, 11:14 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rebelyell22
Good lord.....those are HIGH
Ya pretty steep huh. I had checled thos out earlier. but the price scared me away. awesome idea and they look great.

I Picked up some steel ones for 250 shipped to my door. not super happy with the fit on the rear but nothing a little rhino liner will not fix/hide... the fronts fit great. and for the price i can almost afford a roll cadge kit still.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Whah? Looks done to me!

Originally Posted by DIRTNROCKS
i will post the finished product once it is done.

Old 01-24-2012, 12:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by DIRTNROCKS
Ya pretty steep huh. I had checled thos out earlier. but the price scared me away. awesome idea and they look great.

I Picked up some steel ones for 250 shipped to my door. not super happy with the fit on the rear but nothing a little rhino liner will not fix/hide... the fronts fit great. and for the price i can almost afford a roll cadge kit still.
250? That's quite a deal. Looking forward to seeing them.

Quick Reply: Look Ma No Fenders