Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

LoD Stinger installed

Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
35s and up should be a prerequisite for that thing! it makes your tires look even smaller! it is badass though
It does look ridiculous with those POS Wrangler STs on there.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by voodoojk
stingers are for when you are dropping off ledges and waterfalls it will help prevent from flopping on your roof if you ass end comes over. At least that what i gathered. i could be wrong....
I'm Sorry but I disagree, I don't think that's true! People get them for looks. as far as functionality I don't think the end point of the stinger will keep you from rolling! unless your perfectly centered going down hill. in the case of a roll over. the stinger will not let you roll forward but sideways!

It sure looks good though
Old 04-02-2009, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks great man! that's my favorite bumper!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Lo2aY
I'm Sorry but I disagree, I don't think that's true! People get them for looks. as far as functionality I don't think the end point of the stinger will keep you from rolling! unless your perfectly centered going down hill. in the case of a roll over. the stinger will not let you roll forward but sideways!

It sure looks good though
i didnt say it will prevent roll over...it keeps you off the roof but if your lucky enough...hehe plus it will prevent you from crushing your hood/radiator if you should flop.

Last edited by voodoojk; 04-05-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:11 AM
JK Super Freak

nice bumper. Thanks for taking the close up shots. I like the textured finish.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

That bumper made my ever growing list of stuff to buy last week. I am jealous. Congrats on a nice bumper.

Quick Reply: LoD Stinger installed