Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

LoD Signature Series Mid-Width Front Bumper Teasers

Old 05-29-2008, 05:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like it and it looks good, but I think I liked the old one better. It almost looks like it would stick out too far, but that could just be the way the CAD drawing looks.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Having the first design I'm also partial to this new design. The "wings" do look good slightly lowered, or maybe its the transition from the bottom that is different.

x3 on the hoop. Definitely needed that option the first time around. Hell, Raise the price and make it standard, LoD pricing is already lower then the rest most of the time.

Oh also, is it a bumper centered or winch centered cut out?
Old 05-29-2008, 06:56 AM
JK Junkie

I like it alot BUt I would also like to see a winch hoop on it.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Ya it would be nice to see a pic with the hoop. i assume its the same hoop at the last version?
Old 05-29-2008, 10:32 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

okay, here's the skinny...

Price will be comparable to the shorty and it will be available with a welded on hoop or without. if you get it with the hoop, it will have light tabs on it. it will be available with factory light cutouts or without just as before and it will also be available with the fog lights that LoD provide with their rear bumper in the event that you do not have factory ones. this bumper is made out of 3/16" steel, the bolt on skid plate available, clevis mounts come standard, it will fit the warn powerplant and the new superwinch 9.0 and the bumper lines match the new lines of the signature rear bumper.

hope that helps
Old 05-29-2008, 11:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
okay, here's the skinny...

Price will be comparable to the shorty and it will be available with a welded on hoop or without. if you get it with the hoop, it will have light tabs on it. it will be available with factory light cutouts or without just as before and it will also be available with the fog lights that LoD provide with their rear bumper in the event that you do not have factory ones. this bumper is made out of 3/16" steel, the bolt on skid plate available, clevis mounts come standard, it will fit the warn powerplant and the new superwinch 9.0 and the bumper lines match the new lines of the signature rear bumper.

hope that helps

Good stuff. Thanks WOL!
Old 06-05-2008, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

hate to be a nag...when when when might it be available? I'm real close to pulling the trigger on the treks front bumper but if this will be available soon who knows.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Major Ho

x3 on the hoop. Definitely needed that option the first time around. Hell, Raise the price and make it standard, LoD pricing is already lower then the rest most of the time.
Why are giving them ideas?...

...Major Ho does not represent the JK-Forum base and we do not agree to his offer on pricing...

...let's keep it the same

...welp it looks like I'll wait to see what this baby looks like instead of ordering a RR Modular.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:56 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

for those of you who are interested, here are a couple more work in progress teaser shots....

these will be available for sale very soon at 4x4xplor.com
Old 06-10-2008, 06:57 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like it.

but it needs a laser cutout

Quick Reply: LoD Signature Series Mid-Width Front Bumper Teasers