Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

LOD Rear Bumper Without Tire Carrier

Old 01-13-2010, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOD Rear Bumper Without Tire Carrier

Does anyone have a picture of the Lod rear bumper only, without the tire carrier, on a JK with the stock 17" wheel and tire mounted on the tailgate? I have serached this forum, Lod's website, and Google, and have not found a single one! I am very interested in this rear bumper, but I would like to see how it looks with this set up first, and to see if there would be room to upgrade to a larger wheel & tire at a later date. Thanks.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:10 PM
JK Freak

I'm picking the bumpers up this weekend. I'm wondering if I can run it without the carrier myself. I'll probably try first and give you the reason why not in a week or so.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:54 AM
JK Freak

Asked Chris the question when I picked up the bumpers today. The answer is No. The metal stub that holds the swing away is bare metal and will rust if left exposed. It is meant to be lubed etc.... (shameless pic to follow)

Quick Reply: LOD Rear Bumper Without Tire Carrier