Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

LoD Front Bumper with T-Max 9000 installed!

Old 05-18-2007, 06:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking LoD Front Bumper with T-Max 9000 installed!

Well, as many of you may know... I have left the Stock Stubby Bumper Club and installed my new LoD front bumper with a T-Max 9000 Outback Series winch! A million thanks as usual to WOL and WOLette for helping me out with the install-- they were especially helpful in light of my lame, somewhat dysfunctional arm. Also, a big thanks to my wife who got in there, turned wrenches and lifted steel without letting me do a thing all in the name of helping the Jeep grow bigger without incurring more doctor bills! The install was fairly easy, other than some minor issues with the placement of the solenoid. The new "Outback Series" solenoid does not clear the grill in it's logical configuration so we mounted it sideways using the included bracket along with a velcro strap to give it some added security. All in all, I'm extremely happy with it!

Thanks again to the WOLs for their help and for the great pics!

More pics in the gallery at Project-JK.com!
Old 05-18-2007, 06:55 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

LOL!!!

In all honesty, I was just about to post these pics for you but it looks like you already found them.

Yer Jeep is looking great and it was our pleasure to help ya out.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good
Mounting the solenoid that way makes it look like a bottle you need to fill up with some liquid...
Old 05-18-2007, 07:06 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks good

are those quick discos under there?
Old 05-18-2007, 09:11 AM
JK Jedi

LOL, Eddie-- I saw the pics this morning and figured I'd go ahead and post. I guess I was a little excited.

Thanks for the compliments, guys-- yeah those are the Full Traction quick discos. They're for a 3" lift, but they seem to work just fine with my 2.5. They are a little strange in their design and take some banging with a BFH to get discoed-- but they're easier than wrenching out the stock bolts and the longer links are much better with my BB than the shorty stock ones.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

great looking jeep. Where did you get the shackles? what size?
Old 05-18-2007, 11:45 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by billycj7
great looking jeep. Where did you get the shackles? what size?
It's a Warn shackle (3/4" pin) that came with the recovery kit I got from Northridge 4x4. I only have one right now, so I need to pick up another one.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great! I have a Ramsey 9500 winch (just won it at the jeep jamboree) waiting in the wings for my LoD to be delivered.

So until its delivered I will just have make your photos my desktop wallpaper.

Thanks!

LnuFnu
Old 05-19-2007, 07:11 PM
JK Freak

nice looking set up...i have/had the 9k T-Max used it 4 times and the clutch locked up....i couldnt free spool anymore....it was only 1.5 monthes old so i yanked it and sent it back and new one will be on the front porch friday next week......SO watch that clutch for play... good luck and nice looking rig bro

Quick Reply: LoD Front Bumper with T-Max 9000 installed!