Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

lod 3rd gen rear bumper

Old 03-11-2011, 06:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am hopefully about a week out from getting my LoD Front Mid and Rear Stubby w/ tire carrier, I might have to give Dave a call at northridge to order the RotoPax and holder for tire carrier, that looks good. I like the linked but, it still puts the stress on the tailgate, it limits you to only 37's. I plan on doing 37's and dont want to worry on the tailgate supporting the weight. Espically since there are so many different weights with different tire brands.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:46 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by dubyas-eep
I am hopefully about a week out from getting my LoD Front Mid and Rear Stubby w/ tire carrier, I might have to give Dave a call at northridge to order the RotoPax and holder for tire carrier, that looks good. I like the linked but, it still puts the stress on the tailgate, it limits you to only 37's. I plan on doing 37's and dont want to worry on the tailgate supporting the weight. Espically since there are so many different weights with different tire brands.
Yes it puts stress on the tailgate. But it's a trade off I'm willing to have. I don't want my license plate blocked. And the tire carrier will support the tailgate to. I only rock 35's. No plan on going bigger. I like my current lift size. If I go bigger I have to extend everything. I'm quite content where I'm at...for now. And no one has the link yet that I know of so I'll be a first. And write reviews and such.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

well you cant go wrong with the bumper and it will be the first. I doubt it will have any problems with 35's, it is rated to heavy a$$ 37's.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are several comments that these are "rattle free" could anybody with this rear bumper comment to that effect, what has been your experience...rust and rattles? or truly rattle free?
Old 03-11-2011, 07:01 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by utahcrawler
There are several comments that these are "rattle free" could anybody with this rear bumper comment to that effect, what has been your experience...rust and rattles? or truly rattle free?
I don't know if anyone can comment on the linked one yet. But yes. Truly rattle free from all I've heard from forum members with the rear lod. However...not rust free. But I'm getting my bumpers speedlinered any ways (version of line-x)
Old 03-12-2011, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, looked at the webpage, nice looking bumpers, good setup...
Old 03-12-2011, 05:59 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by utahcrawler
Thanks, looked at the webpage, nice looking bumpers, good setup...
I'm looking forward to it. I was pm'ing Dave from northridge yesterday to get his thoughts, he said he hasn't gotten his hand on it yet. But soon he will and he will keep me posted
Old 03-12-2011, 08:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered one from Northridge, cannot beat free shipping!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 09:34 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by duglas
I just ordered one from Northridge, cannot beat free shipping!!!
Did you get linked?
Old 03-12-2011, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

I ordered it from my phone using the link on the first page... if anyone guessing not.... Crap!

Quick Reply: lod 3rd gen rear bumper