Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Little Mud

Old 01-27-2007, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Mud

Well i went out today and played in a creek around my folks house. My wife was shaking to bad from the cold and her pics are pretty bad , but hey atlease i got her out of the house..

I'll post more when i get a better camera man...or woman
Old 01-27-2007, 05:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You didn't get any mud on your parking brake handle did you?
Old 01-27-2007, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

Your jeep looks awsome with those 33s. It looks perfectly proportioned. I am new to this board, so I have to ask since you don't have it listed below, are you stock or do you have any lift?

I am torn between going with 33s vrs 35s on a 3 inch lift. I don't want too high as I still need to be able to tow this thing behing my motorhome and drive it to work every day. Most of my off road driving will be like you depict in your pictures. We do a lot of trail driving in Colorado and just mud, ruts, river and hills here in Oklahoma. Not much rock crawling. I also like the wide look. I love the offset of your wheels.

Would love to see more pictures.

BTW, have a Rubi. unlimited silver on order. Don't know how long most are waiting but I have been waiting over 5 weeks so far.

Jeff
Old 01-27-2007, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

Doc-
Your rig looks good- I like the 33's. It's always fun to go out and get a little mud flying in the air.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

had alot of fun, and the e brake is still nce and new lookin thx to the plastic factory cover ( its the only thing not scratched yet )... whos laughin now?
My wife wasnt to keen on the mud come sunday church and her dress... mayb i better wash it or we'll have to drive the caddy to night services....lol NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Little Mud