Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lined Hard Top Exterior?

Old 06-09-2009, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lined Hard Top Exterior?

I searched around the forums to see if anyone has actually lined the outside of their hard top and couldn't find anything. I'm hoping the lack of results doesn't indicate it's a horrible idea. Has anyone done this and taken pics?

I've got some paint coming off, various scratches from some trails, and was curious to see what it'd look like. I've seen the thread with shots of the interior done, but I was considering just dousing the entire thing in spray.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've only seen folks take a sharpie to their scratches.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:12 AM
JK Freak

dupli color bed spray matches the factory color and texture pretty well if your looking to touch it up

Quick Reply: Lined Hard Top Exterior?