Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lights, Radio and LockPick

Old 05-20-2009, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lights, Radio and LockPick

I wanted to give back to the community here for all the help I've gotten so here a couple snapshots of what's been done for far.

Picked up the Jeep from Tucson Chrysler-Jeep April this year and almost immediately took it to Canyon de Chelly. Came back and knew I needed a couple mods; since then I've installed Hella Black Magic lights, painted the awful white light covers, ordered then installed the complete CB kit from Cool Tech LLC. [found the instructions for the CB antenna to be very easy to follow thanks a bunch guys!] Then order and installed the Lockpick.

Hella painted light covers:

Here they are uncovered:

I decided to put the switch in the A-pillar

Which turned out easier than I thought:

Then I added the CB:

Wire run into the engine compartment and right to the battery:

A gratuitous landscape image:

Sorry no images of the actually Lockpick install or boxes but they are stuffed in there and working as advertised.

I want to again thank everyone here for their help. Next up is replacement of the front bumper and adding a winch.

Don
Old 05-20-2009, 10:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good a lot better then the squirells nest I have with my KC's. Nice job.

Quick Reply: Lights, Radio and LockPick