Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lighting the way with Truck-Lite LED Headlights

Old 08-17-2011, 04:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have heard mix results on these. I can't tell you how many times I considered buying these just for the fact ANYTHING is better then stock! These lights would be the most popular product if not the cost! I reconsider everytime I see a new post about these. It's hard to justify the cost especially explaining the purchase to the keeper of the mullah! Lol. Someday.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:58 AM
JK Newbie

Hello, I picked up a pair of 7" 12v today actually. However mine does not have the H4 harness... I am not worried because I will just build my own. HOWEVER can someone give me the correct position for the wires...

Marked on the truck lite cage/housing are 3 wires. 17, 18, and 91. Can someone look and see what these relate too on the h13 side? Thanks!

Last edited by stuckyourself; 09-03-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stuckyourself
Hello, I picked up a pair of 7" 12v today actually. However mine does not have the H4 harness... I am not worried because I will just build my own. HOWEVER can someone give me the correct position for the wires...

Marked on the truck lite cage/housing are 3 wires. 17, 18, and 91. Can someone look and see what these relate too on the h13 side? Thanks!

Sent you a PM...

Quick Reply: Lighting the way with Truck-Lite LED Headlights