Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lightforce 170 Striker on Pro comp Light Bar

Old 04-04-2008, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lightforce 170 Striker on Pro comp Light Bar

Just put these on and I love them. Almost screwed up the bar installation by putting it too far back. The nuts wouldn't fit under the bumper because of a lip. So I had to put the bolt in up side down for them to fit.

I want to get some Combo filters for these since ill be doing a lot more curvy forest driving. Anyone know the best place to get them?

Low beam and fogs

Lightforce 170 screwed in all the way to a pencil beam, low Beam, and fogs

I took some pictures to show the differences when screwing out the lights to make the beam wider, but they turned out really bad. Ill get some new ones another day.

Last edited by kuba; 04-04-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got the Wide/Spot Combo Filter for mine. I love it. Here is a link to them. 24 bucks each. I talked to Dick. Really nice guy. I got my 170s and filters from him.

http://off-roadlights.com/xcart/prod...cat=252&page=1

Clear Wide/Spot Combo Filter on my Jeep:

-Devon
Old 04-04-2008, 08:02 PM
JK Junkie

I bought mine from Dick too. The wides make the Lightforce that much better. Get em.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

What is the down side of the combo filters. On the wide site it says that the wide and combo filters both have the same angle. The combo has a spot beam on top of that.
I'm guessing the wides are just brighter on the sides as all the light is being used for that.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:03 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by kuba
What is the down side of the combo filters. On the wide site it says that the wide and combo filters both have the same angle. The combo has a spot beam on top of that.
I'm guessing the wides are just brighter on the sides as all the light is being used for that.
There is no downside. The wide cover is a combo of spotlight and wide. It lights up down the road and also the sides of the road. There have been a few pics posted of the pattern. You might try searching.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I believe the combo filter is a combination of a wide light and a spot light.
The Wide filter is just a wide light.

http://www.lightforceusa.com/images/...webversion.pdf

Quick Reply: Lightforce 170 Striker on Pro comp Light Bar