Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

light mounts

Old 11-18-2011, 06:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SWEET!! Good job!! i was wondering on how i ws going to do mine and you just helped me out thanks!!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jK-ataklysm
Im not sure why i would want to flip them upside down or mount antennas? I already have an antenna like every other jeep thats too long and just butt ugly that ill probably just get rid off
Flipping them upside down will lower the fixture and move them more to the outsides of the windscreen. Giving the driver better visibility. That is the reason why I chose the SmittyBuilt brackets. The antenna mounts are just a personal pref. I like the "Big Rig" dual antenna look.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rpc2638
SWEET!! Good job!! i was wondering on how i ws going to do mine and you just helped me out thanks!!
Glad i could help!
Old 11-18-2011, 05:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Ford

Flipping them upside down will lower the fixture and move them more to the outsides of the windscreen. Giving the driver better visibility. That is the reason why I chose the SmittyBuilt brackets. The antenna mounts are just a personal pref. I like the "Big Rig" dual antenna look.
I see that does make sense, however mine are built to stay in the same position, but if i really want to later on i can design other templates and try them out, i like fabricating

Quick Reply: light mounts