Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lifted, Locked, and Badazzzzzzzzzzz

Old 03-20-2008, 01:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:37 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by cablerep79
... I keep my curtains open so mine is just a glance away ...
LOL. I should have known I wasn't the only one who does that! Nice looking rig, Rubidozer!
Old 03-20-2008, 01:55 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I installed the 4in super lift on mine, luv it, but your right about the instructions. 3 pictures on the sheet, 2 were how to do the brakeline brackets and one was how to correctly tighten your wheel lugs I used WOL's 3in econo lift write up to fill in the gaps. Basically the instructions just said, remove the stock parts and replace with new parts, no real guidance and pics unlike Wol's. Your jeep looks great Have fun! Here's mine
Click image for larger version

Name:	JKLift2.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	7227
Old 03-20-2008, 02:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Evidently no one looks at dates on these threads. It's from almost a year ago!Rubidozer put his JK up for sale probably 8 months ago because he had a kid on the way.

Quick Reply: Lifted, Locked, and Badazzzzzzzzzzz