Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lifted 10th Anniversary Editions

Old 10-11-2013, 03:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE="juke;3702555"] Not bad! Exactly what did you do there?[/QUOTEPoison spyder tramp stamp second addition. I ran the first in my last rig. This one is a big improvement.

Last edited by BrowniesJK; 10-11-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:25 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by juke
Not bad! Exactly what did you do there?
Poison spyder tramp stamp second addition. I ran the first in my last rig. This one is a big improvement.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by o09jkny
Anyway tank, the resale on our 10A's will be greater down the line.. It's like a Z28 Camaro and the 30th Ann. Edition, or the Chevelle SS and the LS6 : )
Keep dreaming in five years and a soon to be body style change, at best you will see a grand or so more than a standard Rubicon. Your only upset because deep inside you know I pointed out the obvious.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Absolutely not!! I got upset because of your wise guy "red tow hooks and badging" comment.. Which, as stated in my previous post, is incorrect.. Plus if I get a grand or two more on resale that'd be great!! I already told you I got a good deal.. I'm not trying to get into a keyboard commando pissing match with you, but your comments came across as rude.. We're all happy with our purchases, other than maybe the Anvil guys, so don't rag on us saying we got "played hard." We've all got a common hobby and we should be encouraging towards each other, not insulting.. Happy Jeeping and enjoy retirement Brother in Blue.

Originally Posted by Bkeeper
Keep dreaming in five years and a soon to be body style change, at best you will see a grand or so more than a standard Rubicon. Your only upset because deep inside you know I pointed out the obvious.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:35 PM
JK Newbie

Absolutely not!! I got upset because of your wise guy "red tow hooks and badging" comment.. Which, as stated in my previous post, is incorrect.. Plus if I get a grand or two more on resale that'd be great!! I already told you I got a good deal.. I'm not trying to get into a keyboard commando pissing match with you, but your comments came across as rude.. We're all happy with our purchases, other than maybe the Anvil guys, so don't rag on us saying we got "played hard." We've all got a common hobby and we should be encouraging towards each other, not insulting.. Happy Jeeping and enjoy retirement Brother in Blue.

Well please accept my apology if I upset you. My initial comments were aimed at the Anvil color back stab that Jeep pulled. I too was told it was a one time exclusive color, something I of course did not believe having been told that story many times in the past. I should have made this clear in my first post. Knowing that a auto company will never pass on a hot color, I past on paying 50k for color. Would have waited for 2014 Anvil on a off the shelf JKU but the wife feel in love with a Brown JKU. So in short my bad for not being clear. Stay safe out there.

Last edited by Bkeeper; 10-12-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

No prob bro.. I really like the color of your Jeep.. In fact when I was on the market I was specifically looking for that brown color.. When I was a kid, my cousin had a brown Renegade w/ a big eagle on the hood.. Fate led me into another silver rig though!!
Old 10-14-2013, 05:02 PM
JK Newbie

When I bought my Anvil 10A, the sales manager was perfectly clear to me that Jeep would offer the Anvil as a stock color option in 2014. I could care-a-less. I know many hate the red leather, but I personally love it. And get tons of compliments on the entire rig in general. To each their own!
Old 10-14-2013, 05:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by nittyp
When I bought my Anvil 10A, the sales manager was perfectly clear to me that Jeep would offer the Anvil as a stock color option in 2014. I could care-a-less. I know many hate the red leather, but I personally love it. And get tons of compliments on the entire rig in general. To each their own!
It's funny, I read post of people saying they hate the red interior but everyone who has seen it in person loves the red.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:26 PM
JK Jedi

The 10A's come lifted a 1/2 inch to compensate for the smaller tires.
i thought all rubicons did....and wouldnt it compensate for larger tires?
Old 10-14-2013, 05:33 PM
JK Freak

Default Lifted 10th Anniversary Editions

I wouldn't have it any other way! The Red kicks well with the Rubicon logo.

Sent from my i5 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: Lifted 10th Anniversary Editions