Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lifted 10th Anniversary Editions

Old 10-10-2013, 03:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tankjeep
2014 Rubicon X!!!! WTF!!!! I just saw a 2014 Sport at Target with the “limited edition” Anvil color! What a bunch of BS Jeep sold us on the supposedly Limited Edition Jeep color! Don’t get me wrong, I love my 10th Anniversary Rubi, I’m just bummed out that it is now just another option you can get. They should have kept the color exclusive like they suggested they would. Otherwise I might have just got one in white or silver or black. Is anyone else upset over this? Or am I just being irrational? What’s the point of having a limited edition vehicle if it’s just going to be a factory option the next year? And don’t even get me started on the “Dragon” edition!!! WTF Jeep, WTF!!!
I think I speak for all of us when I say we feel your pain. I can say that the 2014's don't look the same w/o the badging ect. But I feel u...
Old 10-10-2013, 05:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrowniesJK
I think I speak for all of us when I say we feel your pain. I can say that the 2014's don't look the same w/o the badging ect. But I feel u...
That's a lot to have paid for some badging and red tow hooks. Yes I feel for all of you, Jeep played you hard. But then again what auto company hasn't done this same thing.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I paid the same price for my 10A in MD as I would have paid for a regular Rubicon here in NY.. It's amazing what a bit of research and a 4 hour drive can get you.. It's also not just badging and red tow hooks on the 10A's.. It comes with the power dome hood, enhanced Rubi rails, front and rear metal bumpers, and KM2's.. All the badging, red trim lettering, and interior accents are just a plus.. Feel for someone else guy.. I'm very happy with my purchase and proud to own a 10A.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by o09jkny
I paid the same price for my 10A in MD as I would have paid for a regular Rubicon here in NY.. It's amazing what a bit of research and a 4 hour drive can get you.. It's also not just badging and red tow hooks on the 10A's.. It comes with the power dome hood, enhanced Rubi rails, front and rear metal bumpers, and KM2's.. All the badging, red trim lettering, and interior accents are just a plus.. Feel for someone else guy.. I'm very happy with my purchase and proud to own a 10A.
I'm proud of my 10A as well. Just bummed that they didn't keep the Anvil color exclusive to the 10A like they said they would. And now the 2014 Rubicon X comes with the 10A bumpers, hood, rock rails, and red outlined Rubicon sticker on the hood. It's a 10A less the special badge. I knew they would eventually sell the bumpers and hood somehow. Just bummed my Anvil color is available on all models now...
Old 10-11-2013, 09:05 AM
JK Freak

I don't think the color was ever meant to be exclusive. I don't remember ever seeing jeep state it would only be for the 10A
Old 10-11-2013, 09:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

any 10a unlimited owners want to unload their stock springs, shoot me a pm. I want a set for my JKU sport.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Wasn't directed @ you tankjeep, but at the bkeeper.. I was on the market for a regular Rubicon and stepped in sh*t w/ mine!! Happy I did!!
Old 10-11-2013, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Anyway tank, the resale on our 10A's will be greater down the line.. It's like a Z28 Camaro and the 30th Ann. Edition, or the Chevelle SS and the LS6 : )
Old 10-11-2013, 12:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Sorry for the GM references, but I was raised a Chevy guy!!
Old 10-11-2013, 02:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BrowniesJK
For those that were worried about the small spare that was on the back
Not bad! Exactly what did you do there?

Quick Reply: Lifted 10th Anniversary Editions