Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lift and Tires finally on....

Old 12-06-2007, 08:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looking good! i need to get my 2.5" kit on real soon, plus i've got a 3" lift for my blazer i need to do as well....

and how about this little snow storm huh? i was out doing doughnuts and having a blast in my jeep. i want more snow!
Old 12-08-2007, 06:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks good You guys are making me envious with the new tires. I have to hurry up and wear my stock ones out ( 10,000 miles in less than 5 months, I working on it), I promsed my wife I wouldn't get new ones until I wore these out
Old 12-08-2007, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
looks good You guys are making me envious with the new tires. I have to hurry up and wear my stock ones out ( 10,000 miles in less than 5 months, I working on it), I promsed my wife I wouldn't get new ones until I wore these out
Yea, Baltchief and I promised each other the same.

One night we were out there drivng around the block 10,000 times.

All kidding aside, we did promise each other no upgrades until we were sure we enjoyed off roading. Suffice it to say......

Last edited by Rafiki; 12-08-2007 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Nice

I make 20K a year but it will be longer for me to get a lift and tires.... Oh well.

Looks great!

Quick Reply: Lift and Tires finally on....