Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lift is done, man do my hands hurt.

Old 01-20-2012, 01:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awesome! What part of CT are you in? I'm in Glastonbury.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great! I love it!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:02 AM
JK Newbie

debating this lift vs. the AEV SC. Hows the ride on road? Better or worse than stock? Got many miles on it yet? Did it settle any yet?
Old 01-21-2012, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

looks sick!
Old 01-21-2012, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Show some better side shots. I want to see the wheels and tires. I'm going to be getting wheels and tires in the next couple weeks. Looks good by the way.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EJM05
Looks awesome! What part of CT are you in? I'm in Glastonbury.
Im in the New London area.

Originally Posted by liveniceguy
debating this lift vs. the AEV SC. Hows the ride on road? Better or worse than stock? Got many miles on it yet? Did it settle any yet?
Rides like a jeep. Some people say that the Billsteins ride better, I have a set of Teraflex shocks that I may throw on it just to see if there is a difference. But it tracks straight, I can do 80 with no shimmies or DW, gets up to speed quick. Only about 50 miles on it, just go back and forth to work right now, but I average 50mph for the commute. Doesn't appear to be settling too much, but it's snowing here now, so it's hard to say.

Originally Posted by 3k91
Show some better side shots. I want to see the wheels and tires. I'm going to be getting wheels and tires in the next couple weeks. Looks good by the way.
I'll get some in the next few days. It's like a parking lot where I live so I have to move the cars around.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lookin real good, nice set up !
Old 01-21-2012, 04:57 PM
JK Freak

Why is your quick disconnect on the top and not the bottom? Where do you secure the link so it doesn't get hit, or hit anything?
Old 01-21-2012, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks good, your not worried about that 35" breaking the welds on your tailgate.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kleinrider
Why is your quick disconnect on the top and not the bottom? Where do you secure the link so it doesn't get hit, or hit anything?
I've always put it at the top, less stress on the disconnects, never had any issue. I use a bungee cord to keep it out of the way.

Originally Posted by wake2wake
looks good, your not worried about that 35" breaking the welds on your tailgate.
No worries. I ran this same setup for over a year over some rough terrains, many times and never had any issues. I guess eventually it will probably give, but by then I will score a nice rear swing away.

Quick Reply: Lift is done, man do my hands hurt.