Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Let's see your Powerplants!

Old 08-05-2007, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's mine...

Old 08-05-2007, 01:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Now, that's what I'm talking about RescueX! Questions:1) Is that Shrockworks aluminum fairlead, 2) Did you order you PowerPlant from them with the sythetic installed, 3) Where did you get your shackles from and 4) can you post a side pic (showing the front bumper and winchy) pretty please?

Thanks,

Cajun
Old 08-05-2007, 01:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cajun-jk
...... I just sold my 07 Unlimited Rubicon............
Not to highjack the thread, but why did you sell your JK? The one photo I saw of it was pretty awesome.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:54 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Shrockworks Stubby Bumper with Powerplant

PureJeep Stubby Bumper with Powerplant

Warn Bumper with Powerplant

Old 08-05-2007, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Duke
Not to highjack the thread, but why did you sell your JK? The one photo I saw of it was pretty awesome.
Let's just say that because of this rule, and the fact that I couldn't lose my posting ability (read sanity) , that I often build Jeeps and sell them:toung: I know, Lucky Me right????:toung:

• Undercover Pimping (Manufacturers, vendors, dealers or Jeep related businesses who register on the forum as average users and attempt to promote and solicit the products they make and/or the services they offer) will not be tolerated regardless if you are a sponsor or not and all suspicious threads and/or posts will be deleted accordingly. If you are a sponsor, you need to be sure to contact us and have your user title changed so that it reflects as much.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Former Vendor

That rachet-type sound will really throw them off won't it? I'm very interested to see what your mid-legnth / powerplant setup looks / functions like. In fact I just emailed Shrock Works today:

...1) for me, a full/mid-length bumper works better on our trails, so I would love to have some release info on your mid-length piece that I saw on the forum. When and How much? I'm assuming that it will accomodate a PowerPlant as well? 2) I haven't seen any info from you guys on a rear bumper / tire carrier combo. Is this in the works? Any approximate release dates? Any pics or sketches? ...
I'm hoping I'll get my bumper by the end of August (I'm 5th in line for the 1st batch). I cannot remember for sure, but I think the cost was $100 more than the stubby. They are planning on a rear bumper/tire carrier (that I've been told will work with the factory tow package). I wish they'd hurry about on the design and get that into production too.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Tony, did they give any glimer of hope that the rear w/ tire carrier will be ready by year's end?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:27 AM
Former Vendor

Yes. I felt a glimmer.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Now, that's what I'm talking about RescueX! Questions:1) Is that Shrockworks aluminum fairlead, 2) Did you order you PowerPlant from them with the sythetic installed, 3) Where did you get your shackles from and 4) can you post a side pic (showing the front bumper and winchy) pretty please?

Thanks,

Cajun
Thanks...

Here's the side pic...

Yes, it's a Shrockworks aluminum fairlead...

No, I got my powerplant from Quadratech as well as the stainless shackles.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:14 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflifette
Shrockworks Stubby Bumper with Powerplant

PureJeep Stubby Bumper with Powerplant

Warn Bumper with Powerplant

Eddie, Looks great on all three.

Quick Reply: Let's see your Powerplants!