Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Lets see some flaps!

Old 11-24-2009, 01:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tebo
So i take back calling them pricks. I've done some research on Mclean Creek while searching for somewhere to go off road. There are a lot of youtube video's showing the disrespect of the land. I'm all for fines. The fines should be handed out on site for specific infractions, not down the road for anything the cops can nail you for. They need to be uniform in the way they enforce laws. A mudflap law is the same today as it is on May long. So they aren't pricks but... they're something.
I would love it if the RCMP and SRD had the resources to patrol McLean off-road, and hand out tickets for violators....but they don't.

They've taken the best steps that they can to enforce all of the laws (open liquor in vehicles, impaired driving, traffic safety) in a place that has historically not had much enforcement (McLean). I'd rather see people avoid McLean on May long because the think that the cops will be mean to them than see McLean getting destroyed year after year.

Quick Reply: Lets see some flaps!