Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Let the mods begin! (Questions too.)

Old 08-22-2007, 01:53 PM
_M_
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let the mods begin! (Questions too.)

I don't know if this is the right place for this. I'd like to put all this stuff in one thread. If this isn't acceptable, let me know or move it.

His Jeep is done (for a while). Now it's my turn.

Here it sits...

Pioneer AVIC-D3 and alarm

Last edited by _M_; 08-22-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:11 PM
_M_
JK Newbie

I got the Bestop Mesh Safari Bikini and am going to attempt putting it on. I've obviously got the top down, but have never taken the top off. Are these the bolts I have to undo?

Back out to work on the channel.

ETA: And she's shut down!

When two items are necessary for a job, and one comes in first, the correct answer is not, "I might as well wait for both to come in before I pick them up." It is, "I better go check the first thing, something's bound to be missing."

I have no screws, nuts, or washers with my channel assembly, which has been waiting for me since last Friday. Today, the top came in so I finally went to pick both up. I should have checked the channel ASAP and made sure I had all my parts.

No bikini for me yet. :sad:
Old 09-11-2007, 06:52 AM
JK Newbie

How do yo like the AVIC-D3?
Old 09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the Bestop Mesh Safari Bikini and am going to attempt putting it on. I've obviously got the top down, but have never taken the top off. Are these the bolts I have to undo?
Well I don't have a Safari top but I do have a bikini top. So when I take off the regular soft top I just remove the bolts shown in the picture below, and I leave the brackets on. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: Let the mods begin! (Questions too.)