Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

LED Headlights

Old 05-08-2012, 03:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fadeout
I have them they're ok... If I had to do it over again I'd probably go with the JW speakers. Just some small picky things that I wasn't impressed with. They don't fit perfect out of the box, the pattern is "OK" at best, I've been using them since the first day they shipped and back then they impressed me because I was coming off of the IPF setup which is a huge improvement but over time I've begun to notice where these fall short. They are a lot cheaper than the JW's which is a huge plus but if you've got the cash go for it.
How do you know the JW Speakers are any better? Aren't they about $300 more? I read somewhere that they have a flicker to them. That doesn't seem like they would be worth the $800 a pair!!
Old 05-08-2012, 04:58 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by snags922
How do you know the JW Speakers are any better? Aren't they about $300 more? I read somewhere that they have a flicker to them. That doesn't seem like they would be worth the $800 a pair!!
Seen them in person, much brighter LED color and crisper light pattern with no hot spot. I'm agreeing with you that I'm not personally going to dump anymore $$ into headlights and the trucklite's will be fine but I'm not truly blown away by them.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fadeout
Seen them in person, much brighter LED color and crisper light pattern with no hot spot. I'm agreeing with you that I'm not personally going to dump anymore $$ into headlights and the trucklite's will be fine but I'm not truly blown away by them.
Exactly...$500 is more than I want to spend on headlights! If the JW Speaker LEDs were under $600, I might think about it if, and only if, they do have a new model that doesn't require you to expand the retainer ring.

Quick Reply: LED Headlights