Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Latest Update.

Old 08-03-2008, 04:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. Things didnt go like i had hoped and it took me a little longer to get my new shocks and JKS discos on there and turns out the articulation ramp was at another store at the time anyway so all i got was a ditch to go drive through and get the most i could possibly get out of the ditch lol, but it was something.

Originally Posted by texmexjeeper
I see you have the Smittybily SRC Front bump. How are you like it? I just ordered mine and will be putting it on when i get out of the desert on the 9th of August. Also, how did you wire in your lights in the bumper? Did you use existing wiring harness from your fog lights? I also ordered the XRC rear bumper w/ carrier and the side armor but they are on back order and may not come it till after I return to the desert of Iraq. :(
As for my bumper i love it. I mean i havet gone any place crazy yet to really test the limits of my jeep like i should but so far i dont have any complaints about the bumper and you cant beat the price. I have been waiting like 2 months for the SRC rear bumper with the tire carrier to come out but they just seem to be taking their own sweet time....

Also yes i did use my stock wiring harness, but i had to hook up a relay.

Anyway here are some of the pics of my the YJ and my jeep with the new shocks which btw are AMAZING! i had no idea shocks could make that much of a difference. And the tj was just a tj they had in the shop while i was putting my stuff on and thought it looked really nice. Here they are, and sorry for the quality they are indeed phone pics

And remember the YJ is a work in progress... We still have to put the rocker pannels back on and finish painting(Spray Paint) etc. So its still a beast but it has seen better days if you know wat i mean

Quick Reply: Latest Update.