Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Kuwait massive storm

Old 04-21-2008, 05:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kuwait massive storm

We are in the season called "sarayat" were suddenly out of nowhere the weather gets stormy. It is hard to predict. I was driving in my jeep where suddenly it hit me. First it was a sand storm, but one were you can't see your jeeps hood and then i showered and hit by massive hail stones. Fortunetly i quickly founf a plce to park under a roof otherwise my jk would of got a huge beating. These storms length is somewhere between 5 to 30mins, and they are very dangerous, because they are so sudden.
If you go to youtube and type kuwait storm you will see some videos.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thats wicked, hope all is ok
Old 04-21-2008, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Damn those first two pics just look crazy!! That would be some scary crap to see in person!!
Old 04-21-2008, 06:18 AM
JK Super Freak

that is just crazy....hey know where I can pick up a bullet riddled Humvee that runs? What do they go for all kidding aside, ballpark price? do they every sell to the public at like auctions, etc? always wondered that.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

You can find HMMWV here:

steelsoldiers.com/

and also you can buy them for the govorment here

govliquidation.com/index.html

going price for a 15-20 year old one is about $30,000
you can pick up a used 2 1/2 truck for only about $3,000
you can also get a WWII Soviet T-34 Tank for less then a HMMWV
Old 04-21-2008, 08:45 AM
JK Newbie

[QUOTE=JK-Q8;450845]We are in the season called "sarayat" were suddenly out of nowhere the weather gets stormy. It is hard to predict. I was driving in my jeep where suddenly it hit me. First it was a sand storm, but one were you can't see your jeeps hood and then i showered and hit by massive hail stones. Fortunetly i quickly founf a plce to park under a roof otherwise my jk would of got a huge beating. These storms length is somewhere between 5 to 30mins, and they are very dangerous, because they are so sudden.

I remember when I was there, I was only about 20 feet away from my tent when the storm hit suddenly I ended up walking into the wrong tent It was like walking blind
Old 04-21-2008, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=dmarco1103;451202]
Originally Posted by JK-Q8
We are in the season called "sarayat" were suddenly out of nowhere the weather gets stormy. It is hard to predict. I was driving in my jeep where suddenly it hit me. First it was a sand storm, but one were you can't see your jeeps hood and then i showered and hit by massive hail stones. Fortunetly i quickly founf a plce to park under a roof otherwise my jk would of got a huge beating. These storms length is somewhere between 5 to 30mins, and they are very dangerous, because they are so sudden.

I remember when I was there, I was only about 20 feet away from my tent when the storm hit suddenly I ended up walking into the wrong tent It was like walking blind
Really you where in kuwait? when? where?
Old 04-21-2008, 09:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
that is just crazy....hey know where I can pick up a bullet riddled Humvee that runs? What do they go for all kidding aside, ballpark price? do they every sell to the public at like auctions, etc? always wondered that.
That pic was taken from the US army camp, and we get the ordinary Humvees here, these are only in the camps
Old 04-21-2008, 09:48 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by ChevyM14
:
you can also get a WWII Soviet T-34 Tank for less then a HMMWV
Where can I get a T-34?
Old 04-21-2008, 12:03 PM
JK Freak

Damn, thats some crazy shit right there. Nice pics BTW

Quick Reply: Kuwait massive storm