Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Kumho Road Venture MT KL71

Old 10-06-2015, 07:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sturgeon12
I have these tires since March... love them so far on road and off. I bought 5 tires... there are 2 setup for driver side, and 3 set up for passenger side (2 plus spare). Discount tire Direct recommended this, and to do a 3 tire rotation on the passenger side, and just rotate back and front on the driver side.

Most off road tires can go either direction... these cannot. (Kumho MT)

Thanks for the reply. One last newbee question....

Are 35's drivable without the lift. Im not planning on doing any wheeling until i get the lift kit (thanksgiving) but i have a chance to get a set of 5 of the Khumo Road Venture MT KL71 35's for like $260 something a tire and i was wondering if there would be any terrible rubbing with just normal road driving until i can get the lift. I already have aftermarket wheels that stick out a bit farther than stock.

Last edited by 8LKN8LU; 10-06-2015 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:34 AM
JK Freak

I had them before my KM2's. They did great off road because they were very soft. On rocks as well as mud. On the down side, again because they were soft, they wore quickly if driven on road. It sounds like a few guys got more life out of theirs, but I maybe only had 35K on mine before it was time to buy some new rubber. They were rotated and balanced each time I changed the oil. They did wear evenly and seemed easy to balance, but I won't be going back to them again
Old 10-14-2015, 10:18 AM
JK Newbie

Default Got them today!

Had to cut the bottom right of the bottom guard so it wouldnt rub at full turn. Not going to do any wheeling until i get the lift at thanksgiving. I think they are awesome looking tires and they were very quite on the ride home.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	35's 1.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	627318   Click image for larger version

Name:	35's 2.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	627319   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cut bumper.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	91.4 KB