Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Just ordered my Teraflex leveling kit

Old 03-10-2012, 06:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

No problem bud!....

Im a huge proponent of just enough lift to fit the tires you plan on running as you keep your on road driveability. mines good now, but I want the 1" body lift to make a little more room for wheel tuck. Once armored, my JK will be perfect for the type of wheelin we do!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Terraflex Leveling kit. It seems to be a decent investment. I probably would now just go ahead with the 500 dollars Zone 1 or similar Terraflex because now I need new shocks. I think I might see if I can Liberate some Rubicon pieces from Ebay.

Sorry for the bike in the way but I like it as much as the Jeep, they are kindrid spirits, cyclecross bike and a Jeep with a bike rack.

Just put new MT Classic 16X8 on today, love them already.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:40 PM
JK Newbie

I have the Terraflex Leveling kit. It seems to be a decent investment. I probably would now just go ahead with the 500 dollars Zone 1 or similar Terraflex because now I need new shocks. I think I might see if I can liberate some Rubicon pieces from Ebay.

Sorry for the bike in the way but I like it as much as the Jeep, they are kindrid spirits, cyclecross bike and a Jeep with a bike rack.

Just put new MT Classic 16X8 on today, love them already.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:43 PM
JK Newbie

I have the Terraflex Leveling kit. It seems to be a decent investment. I probably would now just go ahead with the 500 dollars Zone 1 or similar Terraflex because now I need new shocks. I think I might see if I can liberate some Rubicon pieces from Ebay.

Just put new MT Classic 16X8 on today, love them already. I have to tell you, the best thing I have done or that anyone could do to make the JK look like a real Wrangler is to remove the Tupperware bumpers, fore and aft, and burn them and then get some wheels on it that move the tires out where they belong. I did in fact burn my Tuppa-bumpers in a brush pile, they went up nicely and burned impressively.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:05 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JfK
Have you called them? I may be mistaken but I was just discussing this kit with them and I thought he told me it was in stock ready to ship.
Got a reply back today...one of his message I believe went in my Junk mail and got deleted. Parts are on the way(wheel spacer, procal and teraflex leveling kit) Im already excited to start working on that Jeep.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:01 PM
JK Newbie

Just put mine on...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3593637548.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	288378  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak

The TF Leveling Kit is a great setup! I *just* swapped mine out for a RK 2.5 Flex Kit on Saturday, but ran the Leveling kit for quite a while without any issues.

The day that I installed my Leveling Kit and 33.5" Toyo MT's (295/70/17)

Old 03-12-2012, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the top gun customz leveling kit. I'm probably the only one on here with the kit but I would recommend it to anyone. Not too expensive and easy to install. Haven't gotten any pictures of my jk shined up since I put the lift on but will as soon as the weather will cooperate.

Quick Reply: Just ordered my Teraflex leveling kit