Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Just ordered my Teraflex leveling kit

Old 03-09-2012, 04:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just ordered my Teraflex leveling kit

Since we have 3 kids and our Jeep is a daily driver I couldn't do a serious lift so finally convinced the wife to let me do the Teraflex Leveling Kit .... I know it is not much but hey it is better than nothing ... I will post picks of the install once it comes in
Old 03-09-2012, 05:52 PM
JK Freak

Congrats. I just spoke to the wife about dropping 2k on tires/wheels. It was a one minute conversation.....

"You work hard, it's your toy, go for it ".

Wow!! I'm lucky.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by loki0175
Since we have 3 kids and our Jeep is a daily driver I couldn't do a serious lift so finally convinced the wife to let me do the Teraflex Leveling Kit .... I know it is not much but hey it is better than nothing ... I will post picks of the install once it comes in
Same boat as you with a kid and daily driver. Put the leveling kit on and it gives it just a little boast, and the leveling part is nice too imo.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 4WheelingAstronomer
Congrats. I just spoke to the wife about dropping 2k on tires/wheels. It was a one minute conversation.....

"You work hard, it's your toy, go for it ".

Wow!! I'm lucky.
Indeed! My wife is just the same, I am usually the one who is financially leery and takes the mods in a slow pace.

To the OP congrats and let's see some pics when done.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice
Once your wife realizes the simplicity of getting into the Jeep at the new ride height, she may be intrigued to conquer a couple more inches......
Old 03-09-2012, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by loki0175
Hope you don't have the same problem I have. Order the kit from Northridge in January and it's still backorder. Cant wait to get it.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nbdude

Hope you don't have the same problem I have. Order the kit from Northridge in January and it's still backorder. Cant wait to get it.
Sounds like you should cancel the order. Both Qtec and Desert Rat have them in stock.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:44 PM
JfK
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nbdude
Have you called them? I may be mistaken but I was just discussing this kit with them and I thought he told me it was in stock ready to ship.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

With a set of 33's and the leveling kit, and maybe a 1" body lift your jeep will be capable of just about anything really. I have the level on my jku now and it looks much bigger than stock. Im building my JK off the leveling kit. Added needed parts to make it more capable without breaking the bank. I am adding shocks, steering stabilizer, Armor, new wheels, some traction adders, some more stuff. its planned out, make it stronger and more capable than stock. without making it a huge gangly beast!
Old 03-10-2012, 06:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah it seems like a nice kit. I installed it along with Rubicon shocks and springs on my jku last night (with the help of some great advice from kojack!) and I netted just over 3" up front and 2" in back. It was well worth the money especially since I'm out less than $350 and that included buying some new tools!

Quick Reply: Just ordered my Teraflex leveling kit