Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Just joined the club, Pulled the Trigger, Made the grade, Stepped up, etc.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just joined the club, Pulled the Trigger, Made the grade, Stepped up, etc.

After looking at the new 2012 Wranglers since their announcement, I have made my deal and should be picking my new car up tomorrow. Bought 2012 Sahara Unlimited. Or I should say will have bought it as of tomorrow at 9AM!

If you have any suggestions as to pre-delivery inspection, please share them now because tomorrow it will be too late.

Thanks a lot to all of you for the information about the Wrangler. It has been a long time coming.

Paul
Old 05-25-2012, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got the hard top and soft top when I bought mine. They forgot to give me my three soft window panels and I had to go back for them.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:49 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by NCC-2893
I got the hard top and soft top when I bought mine. They forgot to give me my three soft window panels and I had to go back for them.

Good advice to new buyer, but I only got the hard top. Thanks

Paul
Old 05-25-2012, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh yeah, welcome to the club. A great place to start is the "low cost free mods" thread. It's long, but has a lot of useful ideas in there that'll suffice until you can replenish your bank account for the pricier mods.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NCC-2893
Oh yeah, welcome to the club. A great place to start is the "low cost free mods" thread. It's long, but has a lot of useful ideas in there that'll suffice until you can replenish your bank account for the pricier mods.
Agree on the low cost mods page - learned lots of cool things - silly but flipping my mirror is still on of my favorite tricks.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your new "car"?
Old 05-25-2012, 06:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tchaap
Your new "car"?
New that was coming...lol
Old 05-25-2012, 06:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by T4756
New that was coming...lol
OK, OK, I got it! The Jeep will never be referred to as a car again. I haven't even seen it in person. Once we make friends I am sure I will address it properly.

Paul
Old 05-25-2012, 06:36 PM
JK Newbie

Have eyes on a set of rubber floor mats, weatherteach window visors and fuel tank door. That and figuring out the sound system / GPS.

Am actually getting kind of excited, like a kid on Christmas eve.

Paul
Old 05-25-2012, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Be prepared to find yourself sitting in your Jeep past 2am familiarizing yourself with the Uconnect phone features and everything else inside the Jeep.

Quick Reply: Just joined the club, Pulled the Trigger, Made the grade, Stepped up, etc.