Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Just got home from getting some goodies installed!

Old 11-17-2010, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by river2c
The track bar bolts to the lower hole in the JKS reinforcing bracket if you have a 4" or lower lift. The track bar and drag link need to be as close to parallel as possible.

Thanks for the picture River! Just noticed that your steering stabilizer is not inside the bracket, neither is mine. Before I move it inside, have you noticed any problems with it not being inside the bracket?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:25 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NJKen

Thanks for the picture River! Just noticed that your steering stabilizer is not inside the bracket, neither is mine. Before I move it inside, have you noticed any problems with it not being inside the bracket?
Looks like the woods relocate bracket. I got one also.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:47 AM
JK Freak

What is that piece that is sitting on the front spring perch inside the spring?
Looks like a pool noodle..
Old 11-17-2010, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

good looking jeep now go have some fun with.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok, so I decided to give up on the troubleshooting. Instead of trying to troubleshoot the spring issue I was having, guess what I did... LoL

I ordered JKS control arms upper and lower, front and rear, JKS Adjustable rear trackbar,crown extended brake lines in red, teraflex rear trackbar mount, Teraflex 3" Springs, and OME LT shocks (gotta paint them immediately upon receiving them)

So needless to say I once again went overboard, and my UPS driver claims he is going on strike if I get any more heavy packages (wife says I better give him a really good tip this year) Now because of Turkey Day, my new toys wont be here until next week and I will post pics once I get everything installed.

Oh and once again, Dave at Northridge helped me out.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:01 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NJKen
Ok, so I decided to give up on the troubleshooting. Instead of trying to troubleshoot the spring issue I was having, guess what I did... LoL

I ordered JKS control arms upper and lower, front and rear, JKS Adjustable rear trackbar,crown extended brake lines in red, teraflex rear trackbar mount, Teraflex 3" Springs, and OME LT shocks (gotta paint them immediately upon receiving them)

So needless to say I once again went overboard, and my UPS driver claims he is going on strike if I get any more heavy packages (wife says I better give him a really good tip this year) Now because of Turkey Day, my new toys wont be here until next week and I will post pics once I get everything installed.

Oh and once again, Dave at Northridge helped me out.
Good deal man!!! Dave is quite the guy isn't he!!! Christmas comes early for u.

Quick Reply: Just got home from getting some goodies installed!