Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Just Finished My 3" Teraflex Coil Lift

Old 06-11-2009, 06:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking jeep. I got a quick question. Can you measure the distance from the bottom of the frame to the ground at about the middle of the doors. I am trying to get an idea of how much ground clearance the 3" teraflex lift give you on 35 inch tires. I know there are other variables that come into play but it will give me a good estimate compared to what I have now. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:05 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, I love it!!! Looks great. Then again, I know this dude that has a 3" teraflex with 35" mud grapplers, and chrome wheels. hmm. oh yeah it is me. our jeeps could be cousins. you have great taste!

Old 06-11-2009, 07:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by smokey
Nice looking jeep. I got a quick question. Can you measure the distance from the bottom of the frame to the ground at about the middle of the doors. I am trying to get an idea of how much ground clearance the 3" teraflex lift give you on 35 inch tires. I know there are other variables that come into play but it will give me a good estimate compared to what I have now. Thanks in advance.
Sure thing. I will take the measurements for you tomorrow and post.

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
Dude, I love it!!! Looks great. Then again, I know this dude that has a 3" teraflex with 35" mud grapplers, and chrome wheels. hmm. oh yeah it is me. our jeeps could be cousins. you have great taste!
Thanks! You have a very sharp looking Jeep. I have admired your jeep for weeks and some of your before and after photos helped me when I was choosing my lift. I would constant view pictures as I patiently waited for all my parts to come in to do the lift. I was hoping that once the lift was done that I would have a similar look to the after photos you had posted. I'm very pleased with the lift, but now I have to save up for a few months to do the next set of mods. It's a never ending process that is for sure.

One thing is I'm a complete novice when it comes to stereo electronicst and you seem very knowledgeable from several of your post so I may be picking your brain a bit when it comes to my stereo upgrades. But that wont be for a while, I mean after all I need new bumpers and a tire carrier, I want to line-X the tub . I want to upgrade from the stock rubi sliders...etc, etc, etc. The list just keeps going.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice Lift!
Trying to help a buddy decide on which lift to do on his 2D.

Yeah Dave (Northridge 4x4) is a good guy!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Michael803
Sure thing. I will take the measurements for you tomorrow and post.

Thanks! You have a very sharp looking Jeep. I have admired your jeep for weeks and some of your before and after photos helped me when I was choosing my lift. I would constant view pictures as I patiently waited for all my parts to come in to do the lift. I was hoping that once the lift was done that I would have a similar look to the after photos you had posted. I'm very pleased with the lift, but now I have to save up for a few months to do the next set of mods. It's a never ending process that is for sure.

One thing is I'm a complete novice when it comes to stereo electronicst and you seem very knowledgeable from several of your post so I may be picking your brain a bit when it comes to my stereo upgrades. But that wont be for a while, I mean after all I need new bumpers and a tire carrier, I want to line-X the tub . I want to upgrade from the stock rubi sliders...etc, etc, etc. The list just keeps going.

thank you, that is really nice to hear from someone who built what I think to be a great looking ride. Anything I can help with let me know. I love building mobile audio/video systems... so anything I can do to help please feel free to ask. Your Jeep looks amazing, and it is really flattering that you took my build in consideration while designing yours. thank you. It turned out amazing, and you will be very happy with that lift I think. I have owned 5 jeeps and lifted them all (some more than once) and this Teraflex system is my favorite so far. The quality is top notch and the customer support/service is second to none. So, have you re-geared yet?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:49 PM
JK Freak

Am I seeing Double?!? Looks great man! Glad to see another 2-door...we seem to be the elusive group on this forum haha. Which mirror relocators do you have?
Old 06-12-2009, 12:24 AM
JK Freak

Damn!!! You suck!!

Not really, just wish I had one
Old 06-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jkJason
Am I seeing Double?!? Looks great man! Glad to see another 2-door...we seem to be the elusive group on this forum haha. Which mirror relocators do you have?

LOL!

Yeah we do seem to be in the minority.

this almost looks like the 3" Teraflex 2-door club thread.

The Jeep looks great, and i like the chromies on black. I like black rims too, but they are getting to be old hat now. IMO black & chrome if done tastefully can look great.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great!! Did you do before/after measurements?
Old 06-12-2009, 08:54 AM
JK Super Freak

sweet!!!! get mud on the shiney rims now!

Quick Reply: Just Finished My 3" Teraflex Coil Lift