Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK's in Hawaii

Old 06-05-2010, 04:04 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great pics.. nice looking rigs..
Old 06-05-2010, 04:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Nice photo! I remember the first time I was in Hawaii, I marveled at how many big, lifted trucks and Jeeps were there. I didn't think there was anyplace to drive 4WDs other than perhaps the beach. Do you guys have some trails in the forests or up in any of the volcanoes?
Old 06-05-2010, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Under Dawg
Nice photo! I remember the first time I was in Hawaii, I marveled at how many big, lifted trucks and Jeeps were there. I didn't think there was anyplace to drive 4WDs other than perhaps the beach. Do you guys have some trails in the forests or up in any of the volcanoes?
There is not to many places anymore to get offroad, unless you get a permit, but yes there is some nice places up in the forests if you can flex (hard on the stock Jeeps). Most of the trucks you saw, are Mall Crawlers, or only see a little sand. Next time your in town, rent a Jeep and head for the North Shore on the West tip Oahu. Fun little area.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeeperjkjeeper
anyone have more pics of the jeep with the hood graphics on it?....looks kinda cool..IMO
Originally Posted by DTJK
Nice!!!!

Any chance you have more pics of the silver one with the ARB bumper on the right?
I'll try and get more pictures up for you guys later today......

Originally Posted by Bosox5
I was in hawaii for 4 years, and I didn't find any spots to wheel! All hate aside, nice pics!
Sorry that you didn't get to experience some of the beauty of Hawaii. If you ever get back this way give us a buzz and well be more than happy to show you da Aloha and take you up to the trails.

Originally Posted by vandegrift
Most of the trucks you saw, are Mall Crawlers, .......
Hey.....I resemble that remark! I prefer Da North Shore Mall over Ala Moana though
Old 06-05-2010, 09:30 AM
JK Freak

Awsome pics!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:44 AM
JK Freak

Default 4 wheelin

I cant believe people ask where or they couldnt find a place to off-road in Hawaii.. that place is sick when comes to wheelin. Its everywhere. you could ask anyone and they'll tell you where to go. just make sure you wash your rig asap because the clay (dirt) will stain your paint if left on for too long. Hawaii is probably one of the best 4wheelin spots on earth. lots of red dirt,limestones and volcanic rocks.But best of all is the scenic view while wheelin.. just rent a jeep and go for it.. make sure its a 4x4.. theres many 4x2 rentals so be aware.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:46 AM
JK Freak

Default Hawaii

BTW those rigs look awesome.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ssg381
I cant believe people ask where or they couldnt find a place to off-road in Hawaii.. that place is sick when comes to wheelin. Its everywhere. you could ask anyone and they'll tell you where to go. just make sure you wash your rig asap because the clay (dirt) will stain your paint if left on for too long. Hawaii is probably one of the best 4wheelin spots on earth. lots of red dirt,limestones and volcanic rocks.But best of all is the scenic view while wheelin.. just rent a jeep and go for it.. make sure its a 4x4.. theres many 4x2 rentals so be aware.
I was on Oahu, there is not much offroading at all not to mention all the cops everywhere with nothing to do. I know for a fact there is plenty of wheeling on the other islands, but didn't get the chance to make it out to all of them. JKjeepney, I have a feeling I will make out to hawaii again as my local girlfriend hates it here in the northeast...so I'll be looking for the spots out there for sure
Old 06-06-2010, 04:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by YingYang
Thats Dougie and his JK - Sugaplm. He is a wild man, will try anything once (or three times). I think the hood is painted black in the center. He also has vents cut into the side. These are a few pic of the ride I got to go on with these guys in Nov 09 and the last one from a week or so ago.

Its a really nice setup. Pro rock up front and now he is running coilovers front and rear.

who makes that safari light rack on his JK ??

Quick Reply: JK's in Hawaii