Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jk's with 15" Rims

Old 07-03-2009, 01:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jk's with 15" Rims

Okay, our JKs come with 16" rims from the factory. Some like mine come with 17" versions. Rubber in both of these sizes are more spendy. I've heard of a few 15" rims like Crager that will fit over the brake calipers without issues. I'd like to see some of these before making a tire purchase. If I can run 15" rims and cheaper rubber, then it would be a good thing.

Post up your 15" Rims and tell us what brand and model they are... along with any rubbing issues or if you're running spacers.

Old 07-03-2009, 05:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

15 x 8 ProComp 8179 3.75 BS = Picture is with 33's. Like my signature states this JK is gone to the boneyard. Somebody might make it a trail Jeep though.

before the fender chop

Last edited by Geeper4x4; 07-03-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Quick Reply: Jk's with 15" Rims