Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JKrawlr's Coming of Age

Old 04-13-2009, 09:40 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bad ass. It is growing up nicely! I can't wait to see the end result. BTW, my girl has issues climbing up into mine too. I got the same stink eye when she tried to get in the first time. Hell I have issues getting in it now sometimes. This is gonna be a build to watch I think. Very nice.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone, just waitin' on the new tires tell I can go break her in.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:28 PM
JK Freak

Default Exhaust

Here are some shots of my exhaust relo. Had a local garage do it, just over $100 for the muffler, pipes and install. Its a round magnaflow race muffler. Sound is nice and mellow but still lets you know its there. Did this and an intake at the same time and I am very happy with performance. Didn't hurt the low end and nice increase at the top end. I Highly recommend going to a local garage before shelling out for a relocation 'kit'. You're local guys can probably do the same thing for cheaper.

They utilized the stock mounting points

New Location, the shop commented that "it was like the muffler was made for this" cause it fits so well and tucks up high

Clearance Shot

It may not be the sexiest exhaust out there but it sure as heck woks well, especially for the price.

Last edited by jkJason; 04-19-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-19-2009, 05:31 PM
JK Junkie

Nice job, looks really good

Quick Reply: JKrawlr's Coming of Age