Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK Trio at Chinese Wedding

Old 02-11-2010, 12:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha i was juss playing around. i didn't take n e offense

i get that from all my white boys in toronto that i should be driving a ricer
Old 02-11-2010, 12:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07JKX
OKAY... if you were joking then my online sarcasm detector failed... otherwise:

quit being so damn sensitive... and yes i am Asian too.

I make fun of every race out there ... equally... so i am an equal opportunity racist!

guess what our MARTA system just did! The new route from a primarily Asian community is called the yellow line! LMAO

of course the yellow al sharptons are up in arms about it. blah blah.. insensitive... blah blah.

So i guess MARTA is no longer for Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta but now its Moving Asians Rapidly Through Atlanta

racism dies when everyone stop caring about it

*** and most likely they would serve spring rolls at a wedding! haha
LOL thats funny.

I am 1/2 Asian and I know that 07JKX and I caught hell growing up in the wonderful south. Makes you have thick skin. 2 damn redneck Asians. Thats why I have a big Jeep. I can run all the rednecks over.

****Im also sure they had rice cakes and lo-mein at the wedding.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

The funniest sight I've seen was when I lived in Northern Alberta. Driving into town, I look to my side to see if I recognized the driver the the brand new Dodge Ram with 9" lift and 37" rubber. I see an Asian cowboy - hat, plaid shirt and all. He could barely see over the steering wheel. It was awesome!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07JKX
OKAY... if you were joking then my online sarcasm detector failed... otherwise:

quit being so damn sensitive... and yes i am asian too.

I make fun of every race out there ... equally... so i am an equal oppurtunity racist!

guess what our MARTA system just did! The new route from a primarily asian community is called the yellow line! LMAO

of course the yellow al sharptons are up in arms about it. blah blah.. insensitive... blah blah.

So i guess MARTA is no longer for Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta but now its Moving Asians Rapidly Through Atlanta

racism dies when everyone stop caring about it

*** and most likely they would serve spring rolls at a wedding! haha
Lol... I noticed they changed the line names to colors, but I hadn't noticed that the yellow line goes straight to the most heavily populated asian area of Atlanta. Damn... my F***ed up funny sh*t meter is off. I have noticed the signs written in English that say "Want to learn English?" Kind of a tangent.

Quick Reply: JK Trio at Chinese Wedding