Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK rig on ebay, AWESOME

Old 01-12-2009, 07:53 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

X3.

I can respect the work that went into it, but it lacks the class of Camp's offerings, IMO it isnt even close in that regards.

I'll pass.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like it, not for me and not sure if its drivable on the freeway but I like it.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like it but not the exo. i dont think wranglers should ever have an exo cage
as far as driving it on the streets
1. why would you want to wast tires that size if your driving it on the streets buy pro craps
2. people trailer their jeeps so they dont have to worry about how they are going to get home and what they are going to drive around during the week once they break on rough trails.
i only have 37s and want a trailer for my rig. if you are wheeling on level 7 and up trails breaking is a possibility even for highly modified rigs.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:47 PM
JK Junkie

Just my opinion, but I think it looks like shit... totally impractical for anything other than a dedicated trail toy, and looks like someone beat the living piss out of it on a regular basis.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:37 PM
JK Freak

I'll bet he rolled it before the exo with the hardtop on and broke it, thats why he's selling it with a soft top. Would explain the dent on the top of the rear quarter panel.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:54 AM
JK Super Freak

The listing is now deleted. Anyone know if it sold and what it sold for?

Quick Reply: JK rig on ebay, AWESOME