Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK Picture GAME

Old 04-24-2013, 04:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Delete

I've seen this done on other forums I've been a part of and have always enjoyed it. I didn't see it come up in a search here, so I thought I'd run this past you all.

The Jeep JK Picture Game!

How to play:

Pick a person, place, thing or situation to take a picture with/at that has a JK in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.

Note: please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.

RULES - PLEASE READ

1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).

2) Please only post pictures of YOUR Jeep, this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture, like a treasure hunt.

3) No dupes - let's be creative.

4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD and BIGGER font so it's easy to find.

5) IF the challenge isn't met within 3 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point (or harassed) and then pick a new challenge.

6) No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds. There is one thing that we each share, regardless of the size of our bank accounts - and that is the fact that we each enjoy some flavor of Jeepin')
* Nudity (NSFW stuff is ok; nudity is not).
* Destruction (intentional) of one's own property or any piece of public property

Once a challenge has been satisfied, the user who met the challenge should post the picture in the picture game thread (here).

Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules is growing and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.

Heres the game I started on a BMW forum, a good place for ideas or general gist of the game: BMW 1 Series Picture GAME! - BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

I'll start:

Your JK parking lot posing at a gas station

Last edited by jmanscotch; 04-24-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Edit: There is a thread on here already with the same game. Its titled scavenger hunt II. I would link it but can't from my phone.

Last edited by ItsMeKO3; 04-24-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:32 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ItsMeKO3
Edit: There is a thread on here already with the same game. Its titled scavenger hunt II. I would link it but can't from my phone.
Ahh, I'll search for that then and delete this one. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

No problem. A for effort lol

Quick Reply: JK Picture GAME