Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK Newbie.... Thanks for all the great info JK FORUM

Old 11-12-2012, 03:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Newbie.... Thanks for all the great info JK FORUM

Just wanted to thank the members of this forum for all the great information.... I ordered a 2013 Sahara Unlimited back in the end of August and picked it up a few weeks ago.... I got the Billet Silver Metallic with the black leather.... I have already been bit by the modification bug and figured I would post a couple of pics and once again say thanks for all the information....

Here is a picture shortly after I get it home....

Here is another picture before the lift.....

Here is a picture after the 2.5 Teraflex Budget Boost and plasti-dip'ed wheels....

I have plans to do the VDP stubby end caps, probably do the Hothead headliners really soon and would like to do some 35's in the spring......

Thanks again to JK-Forum....
Old 11-12-2012, 03:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool color. Welcome to the forum/obsession...
Old 11-12-2012, 04:09 PM
JK Junkie

Welcome to the forum. Already started off with some great mods. Your ride is looking good.

Quick Reply: JK Newbie.... Thanks for all the great info JK FORUM