Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jk NEW 33'S WITH DAYSTAR 1 3/4 LIFT STOCK RIMS

Old 10-05-2010, 07:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jk NEW 33'S WITH DAYSTAR 1 3/4 LIFT STOCK RIMS

Just finished my first buidup of my 2010 Jk. I started with a Daystar 1 3/4 inch spacer comfort ride lift. Then I added scorpion shocks front and back. Installed a Rugged Ridge front bumper with a winch. Lastly I installed new tires on the stock rims for now. The tires I went with was Bridgestone Dueler At Revo. I looked at all tires for off road and on road and having these tires before I figured I would try them again. They are 285 70/17. I didn't add spacers because I wanted to see if they would rub and so far they don't. The ride is umbelievable comfortable but off road no problems. Attached are pics hopefully they come out. There is one before and after.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wrangler before.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	93095   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep front 1.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	93096   Click image for larger version

Name:	wrangler after 2.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	93097   Click image for larger version

Name:	wrangler after1.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	93098  
Old 10-05-2010, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Congrats

Looks good!! I like that front bumper and lift as well. Paying bills sucks but spending money modifing your jeep is awesome!! Let me know how that tire and tire size works for you. Ive got a rubi with stock tires which look great but are bad about slinging rocks and chipping my paint on my door hinges. I may go with an all-terrain tire like that eventually.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Nice! I had the Revo's on an old truck of mine and they were great!

Quick Reply: Jk NEW 33'S WITH DAYSTAR 1 3/4 LIFT STOCK RIMS