Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK In Midwest Ice Storm

Old 12-11-2007, 03:01 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
Mark,

Just remember: It could always be worse!!!
That's not worse. That's insane! Great pic!
Old 12-11-2007, 04:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

umm ... i think you need to drive her more. reminds me of some old dude falling asleep in a rocking chair and having cobwebs form all over him. j/k, looks pretty cool. imagine if you had a soft top, your windows might get brittle and shatter. wish me luck, it gets pretty cold in the dc area!

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Normally I don't much care for poser shots in the driveway. Except for shots taken doing mod work, I figure I'd much rather see photos taken on the trail. However, this one transcends my objections. Just took it a few minutes ago--after the pretty severe ice storms that blew through the last day. It's hard to believe that under all of the ice is the mud from the run two days ago at Disney, OK. BTW: I suppose I'm going to have to ask my neighbors if they need any help with those trees!

Old 12-11-2007, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Impressive Ice.... so Cold... it is HOT
Old 12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 78 and Sunny Today!

It was 78 and Sunny here today I took the tops off and cruised for awhile.....

Great pic I hear if you run water through your coffee pot and throw it on the windshield it does great things

Just kidding I am sure living up there you know better than that but we had a young troop try it Ellsworth SD. It cracked the windshield the paint and gave us a GREAT LAUGH...

Before anyone thinks I am an A$$hole We did not tell him to do it the rocket scientist came up with the idea on his own we tried to talk him out of it.

But these young kids know it all.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superboo
not that it matters, but Switzerland. i was unfortunate enough to have been in Geneva during that storm :(
Yup that was in Geneva Switzerland, wasn’t an ice storm, it was due to really cold weather and strong winds that blow the spray from the lake over the Ford Maverick and Mazda MX5.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Snow? What?

The last time snow was even mentioned on the local weather station was when the weather forcaster had the last time "Kaufman." She eventually got married, had a kid and accepted the last name, "Pearson." Her and her husband are supposed to celebrate their 2nd anniversary sometime this winter...

So seeing any form of snow/ice is a blessing because of Georgia's lack of creating "the-little-white-stuff-that-can-get-you-in-sticky-situtations."

Anyways,... great picks. I think i'll go ride with my neighbor in his pre-runner in the big sandbox known as "Lake Lanier."

Scott
Old 12-18-2007, 03:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by eurojk
Yup that was in Geneva Switzerland, wasn’t an ice storm, it was due to really cold weather and strong winds that blow the spray from the lake over the Ford Maverick and Mazda MX5.
i was told that the winds were so strong that the waves actually washed over those vehicles. craziness!
Old 12-19-2007, 01:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superboo
i was told that the winds were so strong that the waves actually washed over those vehicles. craziness!
yup, sank about 200 boats as well.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Kind of looks like one of those frozen, preserved cavemen.

Quick Reply: JK In Midwest Ice Storm