Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK meat Locker

Old 01-05-2009, 07:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

gonna look like you took the trail that has the "BIOHAZARD STAY OUT" "NUCLEAR WASTE" signs it will look different in a good way. but i agree with one of the first page replies, won't that paint crack like on the coils and the CB antenna from all the flexing?
Old 01-05-2009, 07:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry had to throw out my VAST knowledge of hazmat lol

Old 01-06-2009, 06:06 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

cool!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
Wet Okole seat covers solid black with full piping in neon green!
You need the Robby Gordon rims, TOYO's, Monster Energy decals, and maybe you could be one of his chase vehicles...

I like the color combo, just don't over do it.....

I got the monster stickers see

I love the Robby wheels like these

and the oakleys lol

Here is an updated pic of my rig

I even did my wheel spacers lol

Red

The lift goes on THIS saturday 10am!!!!!!!!,,,,, well we probably wont be done with the lift, cut my fenders and bumper until 6pm. But at least it is finaly this Saturday.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
won't that paint crack like on the coils and the CB antenna from all the flexing?

It could but maybe that will look cool or make me want to get it all rubber dipped or powder coated.

Either way I have an image in my head of where my jeep is going and I like! That should be all that matters?

Red
Old 02-26-2009, 07:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you work for monster? Or they sponsor you? Or is it like the deal where if someone from monster sees your jeep and you get a lifetime of free drinks or something? Kinda like radio stations with bumper stickers?

Or is it like a theme car sorta like they have here .... Where someone takes a 1983 cadi sedan deville and paints it with bright colors and skittles logos? Those cars are crazy. There is a caprice here that is bright green and has shreck painted on one side and donkey on the other. the wheels on it are as big as my tires I think. Is it the same type of thing?

Quick Reply: JK meat Locker