Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK Lift Advice

Old 04-18-2012, 05:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Lift Advice

New to Forum. After many hours of reasearch (mostly here) I have came up with the following list to start my 2012 JK 2 door build. It will be a used as a second viechle and weekend smasher. I want to be able to use and abuse it without to many worry's. Mostly used on rough trails and as much mud as I can find. Will also be ugrading bumpers and adding a winch eventually (funds) as well, any sudgestions there are apreciated as well - Leaning towards warn forthe winch but curious if another brand would be as affective and a little more cost friendly. Originally planned on 35's but starting to lean toward 37's mostly just for looks though, but sceptical. If I am missing anything or am off base somewher please let me know. (I know I don't "need" the 4" lift to run 35's but I have seen some jeeps with this and it looks perfct)

TeraFlex 4" LCG Long Arm Suspension System with SpeedBumps
TeraFlex HD Knuckle Gusset & Tube Sleeve Kits
OX Locker For JK 30 Spline Dana 44 Axle
OX Off Road Manual Shifter Lever
TeraFlex Front CV Driveshaft with Yokes
TeraFlex Rear CV Driveshaft with Yokes
Superior Axle & Gear 4.88 or 5.13 Gear Ratio Ring and Pinion for Dana 30 Front Axle
Superior Axle & Gear 4.88 Gear or 5.13Ratio Ring and Pinion for Dana 44 Rear Axle
TeraFlex TJ D30 High Steer Kit- For LCG Series Suspensions
King Shocks Front 2.0" OEM Performance Series Shocks
King Shocks Rear 2.0" OEM Performance Series Shocks
Old 04-18-2012, 05:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Re-posted in propor forum

Quick Reply: JK Lift Advice