Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

jk hemi engine mounts..

Old 06-03-2009, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jk hemi engine mounts..

Hi guys, ive been wanting to do the 5.7 hemi swap but i dont want to cut of my current engine mounts, is there anyway i can custom make mounts to sit on current 3.8 engine mounts without any problems?

need info... thanks
Old 06-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLeepY_BoY
Hi guys, ive been wanting to do the 5.7 hemi swap but i dont want to cut of my current engine mounts, is there anyway i can custom make mounts to sit on current 3.8 engine mounts without any problems?

need info... thanks

Supercharger is not Cutting it ?
Old 06-03-2009, 06:11 PM
JK Super Freak

if you don't mind may I ask why you don't want to scrap the 3.8 l mounts?
Old 06-03-2009, 08:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

the supercharger is great but i want more power, i dont want to scrap the 3.8 engine mounts because and 5.7 hemi jeep might not pass inspection and i dont want to cut off the engine mounts just to learn that my jeep didnt pass inspection....... i hope im making sense
Old 06-03-2009, 08:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SLeepY_BoY
the supercharger is great but i want more power, i dont want to scrap the 3.8 engine mounts because and 5.7 hemi jeep might not pass inspection and i dont want to cut off the engine mounts just to learn that my jeep didnt pass inspection....... i hope im making sense
from what I've read there are plenty of other Hemi jeeps over in Dubai, both Camp Crockers Cop4x4 and Off Road Evolution have built jeeps over there, so I think they should pass
Old 06-04-2009, 02:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tkob1060
from what I've read there are plenty of other Hemi jeeps over in Dubai, both Camp Crockers Cop4x4 and Off Road Evolution have built jeeps over there, so I think they should pass
Down here it depends who the owner is and who you know, otherwise its all up to luck.

But sleepy boy even if doesnt pass i doubt you'll change the engine every year just to pass inspection i think you should go ask and see what would be considered as a pass or fail in your case.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

You need to move the motor over for the best install. We can get you the mounts and etc if you want

Gerry
Old 06-09-2009, 03:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Screamin Lizard Customs
You need to move the motor over for the best install. We can get you the mounts and etc if you want

Gerry

can i get the mounts or other parts (Separately) and how much it will cost for the mounts?
Old 06-09-2009, 05:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Screamin Lizard Customs: does that mean you guys could fab bolt on mounts? hmmmmmm.....

emirates81: pm replied... good luck
Old 06-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

we normally weldon the motor mounts

Gerry

Quick Reply: jk hemi engine mounts..